Friday, July 17, 2009

answer sheet

dear magneta,

i read about your question in adoraadore and that is exact my whole day and night disturbing situation and question but here is my best answer,

to me,nothing is ever fit with my expectation,

like an old good poet say:"what did i dream,there is nothing as it seems".

and yes,we all DO expect,dear, eventough we (me too) try to deny it.but that is an expectation was built for.to kill us.to made us suffer with needs.

we expect things that we dont have,but we don't say grace for the things we have,dear.have a look at yourself.you have things that other people cant have such as prosperity,education,any food you want to eat,and you have it without even working.out there,you know there is other people who is not as lucky as us,dear.

beside only god(are you still believe in it?) who knows which is better for us,which is not.so i think when everything gone contrary from your expectation,say your grace to things you already have.

from the depth of my heart,

sunday

No comments: