Friday, November 12, 2010

you know,i found myself that i am not myself right now.
i do change,mag.
i don't see the way i see back then.
i don't feel the way i feel back then.
but,i am not doing this purposely.
it is my mental disability.
i don't recognize who i was before i met my ex.
i don't recognize who i was when i was with my ex.
and i don't recognize who i was after that.
just like i told you,i tend to create a new personality.

jeez,definitely,you should know this.
and really,i don't mind if you don't want to know me again.

who am i right now?
a solitude person i guess.
i am not escaping reality,yet,i am not accepting that i should be sad being alone.i tend to avoid people,and i find that life is just life.

anyway,what you don't know is,i still read you from afar and i have many things to say,yet,i become confused and cautious to you,cause' i don't want you to get hurt again because of me.

well,this word might help,as i still remember that you taught me this:
"expectations will kill you"

( p.s. : tell me if you want me to stop reading/writing for you )

No comments: